Sunday, December 24, 2006

Because Nothing Says Christmas Like...

...CSI! Some people might know that I watch all three CSI incarnations (not just Las Vegas like some amatures) by buying the DVD boxsets. What, watch it on TV and deal with commercials? Bleh, not for me. Only problem is, it gets addicting, and next thing I know I've gone through 12 episodes over 2 days. Specifically, I've been watching CSI:NY. Good thing I'm on vacation right now.
I gotta get me one of those belt buckles

Out of all three CSI franchises, I think I like this one second most, tied with the original CSI. In this case, I like the fact that it is set in New York (a city I've been thoroughly fascinated with for a while now). The original is set in Las Vegas, and I've documented in this space before that there is no city like Vegas. Gary Sinese is not a bad lead actor too in that he doesn't show off his smarts too much. I just can't help but look at him as "Loooo-ten-ant Daaaaan" though.
But what makes me like CSI:Miami the most? I mean, I'm not fascinated with Miami like I am with the other two cities. Well, it is because of the thorough methodological skills of this fine thespian:

Shades in the house
As I've noted in my previous post about Apocalypto, unintentional comedy is awesome; and those who have watched Miami know that it is about as awesome as it gets.
* * *
I did get a Roots sweater from my Kris Kringle (Gil) that I really like. Also, the Garces families came over and we had a quiet Christmas party. But having my babee here made this Christmas grrrrreat.

No comments: