Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It Could Be Worse, I Could Not Be Going Back To A Job

So the "day I dreaded" turned out not to be so so bad.  Sure it was filled with paperwork and whatnot, but I have to admit that I missed changing the boy's diapers.  And, you know, just being with him and not being at work.

Luckily tomorrow is my last day (!) and then I have Friday off, then next week Wednesday (should've been Monday, but I somehow got roped into going into a management meeting on Monday.  Are they aware I'm not, you know, a manager?).

Rolando passed by and just gave a killer massage.  My shoulder had been strained and feeling weak, and he seemed to have diagnosed that the bones in my hand have somehow collapsed.  He adjusted it and taped it up and it is feeling better now, but I have to keep it taped up for a few weeks (have absolutely no idea how I'm going to do that).  That man works magic, I tell you

No comments: