Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Commemorative Tour Is Tiring

We've been going out a lot lately to introduce the boy to a lot of people (and to get some errands done while we're at it).  Feel bad for Sharon cause she's getting tired and she doesn't have time to take a nap.

But with that said, it's still nice to meet peeps (although we may be getting tired of telling the same stories...lol).  We'll get our sleep in.  In a few years/decades.  Whatever.

For lunch today, we met Kats which was great.  Egad, I remember when I was doing her job.  Seemed like such a long time ago.

Also went to go look at more fireplace places (oh, didn't I mention that there is still a "project" we have to do this summer?  Yeah).

Then for dinner, we had the always humourous and jovial JulesBuh come over (it's been a meet-the-white-people-day for Eamon today).  As she said, it's the transitioning from "work friends" to "real friends".  I personally think the transitioning is going well, despite our history of comfort-level jumping.  But it's all good, certain people have that connection (what I call the "retard connection") that makes it perfectly appropriate.  Also really helps that Sharon likes her ("genuine" she calls her), and that (I assume) Eamon likes her and her sniffing of his hair.

Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow.  Normally I would be excited about that, but damn, that means work is this much closer.  Gaaaagh

1 comment:

Julesbuh said...

Now I feel bad. Because you and Sharon can't nap. And you've had to repeat stories. And because I've been putting periods in lots of places! I do like the transition, and Sharon, and Eamon, and oh, I guess you. Sniffs hair.