Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Personal Record I Never Wanted

For one reason or another, I have been to Walmart for nine straight days.  Gat-damn just get me a blue smock already.

If only they weren't so damn cheap.

Speaking of cheap, I get super-hyped (that's right, super-hyped) when I get a really good deal.  For instance, today I bought some Irish Spring Microclean Soap (just my favourite) at the Superstore.  Six bars were on sale for $2.44.  I had a coupon for $2 off.  I spent $0.44 for six bars of soap!  Ridic!  (I immediately started thinking to myself, man, I should've gotten more of those coupons so I can get even more.  I mean, hello...I've always been the "if it's cheap, buy in bulk or in different colours!" kind of person.)

(On another note...this is my life!  Yikes)

No comments: