Monday, April 04, 2011

Mmmmmm & Mmmmmm

I always thought that M & M Meat Shops was a store for lazy people.  I mean, how hard is it to make some of those products?  And it's not like it's healthy or anything.

And yet...every once in a while I'll buy something from there (not counting the lasagna Sharon makes me buy, despite the fact I abhor it).  The other week I bought egg rolls because I needed comfort food from the jerk who was a jerk when I was doing my job (seemed like such a long time ago, and I already forgot about him.  This kid does wonders!).

Today, I bought chicken wings and buttermilk dill sauce because they were on sale.  Delish, in that unnecessary calorie and sodium intake kind of way.

I guess I am lazy?  What's next?  Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and mayonnaised Wonder Bread sandwiches?  (and with that sentence, you can clearly see who I'm talking about when I stereotype about the real customers for that store.  Not that there's anything wrong with that because everyone needs to eat, but not everyone needs to know how to cook.  Or something like that)

*  *  *

Xavier passed by today.  So dang cute.  And...mischievous.

That's it, I already know that he's going to be the ring leader and Eamon is going to follow him.  We're in trouble

No comments: