Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Okay, Maybe He Is My Child

So Sharon took the boy to the mid-wives for a check-up.  The mid-wife told Sharon that an expected weight gain would have been 0.5 lbs (8 oz.) since the last weigh-in.  How much did Eamon gain, you say?  18 oz.

Sharon then asked about why Eamon is not able to sleep on his own, and would always cry for us.  They said that some babies just naturally need to always be around someone, and that perhaps they will grow out of it within a few months.

So to summarize:  Eamon gains weight easily (fatty fat face), and always needs to be around someone (clingy).  Yep.  He does seem to have traits that resemble me.

Dammit.  And I was hoping he would be like his mother in this regard

*  *  *

Speaking of traits about me, two that I find I possess:  jealousy and pettiness.  Even worse?  When I get jealous I get petty.  Wish I could change that.  I'm pretty sure everyone wishes I could change that...

No comments: