Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday...Today Is Sunday

All of these days are getting to be a blur.  Today is Sunday.  Which means tomorrow is...*groan*...Monday.

BUT, I'm not working tomorrow!  What!

Also, Eamon slept for like 4 hours straight last night.  Talk about bonus!  (These are the things that get me excited now?).

Watched Dirty Dancing last night while we were at the in-laws.  I always thought Patrick Swayze was a good dancer.  I always wanted to dance just like him (then I realized I'm neither tall and slim).  But it's always been a dream of mine to have a dance number just like they did.  Unfortunately, Sharon would never let me carry her above me like Swayze did with Grey.  Prolly for the better though, as I'd surely accidentally drop her.  


3:22 is just the awesomeness:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

And the sexual tension in that movie was palpable.  Then it always goes back to "ummm...she's only 17 in that movie".  I guess it was accepted back then?  Just put her in a corner and it'll be all good.  Hot

No comments: