Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lambtastic Extravaganza Pt. 3

It's great to be Greek.

Well, to know Greek people anyway.

Today marked Greek Easter, and we made our annual trip to Scarborough to Feli's Parent's place.  And as per usual, it was lambtastic.

Our little man was the star of the place (in my mind, anyway), with everyone oohing and ahhing him.

It was also amusing to watch all the Adamides girls hold the boy and watching all of them freak out because they weren't entirely sure how to do it.  Then watching all of them take a drink right after.

Can't wait till next year, where surely I will overeat yet again.  But the lamb is so damn good.  I think it's all Arvin's plan to get me into even more horrible shape for this race.  I'm onto him.

*  *  *

My Dad posts pictures for my Mom's FB page.  He write the funniest (unintentionally funny) comments to me.  For example, he put up a pic of Eamon with my Mom, and his caption?

"Our Bombay Prince Eamon"

*  *  *

Starting tomorrow I am going to resolve to eat well until after the race.  This eating is getting ridiculous

No comments: