Wednesday, December 07, 2011

All (Ham)strung Out

Dammit.  I don't know how this happened, but I've been fighting this really, really sore left hamstring the last few days.  The pain is wretched and internal.  I think I'm going to have to find this physiotherapist sooner than later, cause my legs are just messed up.

Coupled with my messed up right elbow, dang.  My body is just broken

*  *  *

Had one of those disappointing adventure last night.  Went to Square One's Zara to see if they had the suit we're all buying for Arfeli's wedding.  Sold out.

So in my awesome wisdom, I thought I'd go to Sherway Gardens to see if they had it there.

And I'm sure they may have had it there if, you know...there was a Zara at Sherway Gardens.


*  *  *

5:37am and I'm watching my son through the video monitor.  He's wide-awake and looks to be just lying there, contemplating life, not sleeping as much as he probably should be.

Yikes...looks like he may actually be more like his father than his father would want him to be.

Double yikes...looks like his mother might be sighing because he is more like his father than his mother would want him to be...lol.

"Why don't you just sleep?!?"

No comments: