Thursday, December 01, 2011

5...4...Hurry Up, Time Is Running...1...

So that's what it feels like to be on one of those contrived HGTV shows where the people have to finish their project before a certain time.

Was up until 2am last night trying to get everything ready for Sharon's new Mom's group get-together.  It's always a great feeling to finish a project, no matter how tired I am at the end.  Mind you, I'm not completely done the fireplace, and won't be done for another few weeks (as I wait for my special order to come in), but 95% of it is done.

Am I happy with the end result?  So far yes.  I just really hope the finishing touches turns out the way I want it to.  I am saddened that it won't be done before the annual high school friends' Christmas party at our house occurs, but can't win them all.

Weird feeling not having to have to work this evening and actually being able to be in pajamas right after bathing the boy.  Even weirder being able to watch TV!  Oh, and I guess I should catch up on sleep tonight too.  And bonus...tomorrow is Friday

No comments: