Sunday, December 11, 2011

No, I Will Not Spray You, Random Old Indian Man

So I had been experiencing the dreaded Athlete's Foot (ironic name considering I'm really not an athlete).  I bought myself some of that topical "spray powder", tough actin' Tinactin.

As it is Sunday, I took Eamon swimming this morning.  Afterwards, Sharon took him to the women's change room to get ready, and I changed and got ready in the men's change room.  Well there was this old Indian man in there, horking up a storm, brushing and shaving and showering.

He happened to pass by me as I was spraying the Tinactin on my foot.  He stopped and said, "what is that?"

I replied, "a spray so that my feet don't get itchy".

So what does he do?  He puts his foot on the bench and asks me to spray his wretched foot.

wtf?!?

I replied, "This is medicine.  I don't want to give you medicine that might give you a rash.  You should visit a Doctor to let you know what spray you would need."

He agreed.  Then he started to ask me if I was a student, where I worked, etc.  I just said I was in a hurry and had to leave.

People.  Amirite?

*  *  *

Last two weeks of work before being off.  Looking forward to the break.

Let's do this!  gogogogogogogo

No comments: