Thursday, December 08, 2011

Turkeyed

So I picked up two turkeys for Saturday, as they were small and we need to feed 16 people (picking up two frozen turkeys at Walmart on a Wednesday at 10pm...this is my life).

Now I just have to figure out how to cook the both of them and with what...sometimes it gets stressful hosting parties.

*  *  *

Going to eat some Ethiopian food tonight in Toronto with some co-workers.  Looking forward to it because I've always wanted to eat Ethiopian food.

Am a bit sad though because I'm not going to see my boy to sleep tonight and will pretty much only see him this morning.  I think I might be having some attachment issues.  I'm also feeling bad because I'm making Sharon do all the hard work...(thanks Bubs)

*  *  *

Feeling this homegrown singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalaIK5IJQE

No comments: