Friday, December 30, 2011

The Stupidity Continues

Dammit, as if my body isn't broken enough as it is.  I just fell asleep on the couch with my leg extended on the ottoman.  The leg that's already effed-up.  It was quite difficult just walking on it afterwards.

I don't know why I do things like this to myself.

Anywho, played ball earlier today, full court for the first time in a while.  Good times.  I miss playing on a regular basis.  I'm sure there will come a time.  Maybe not soon, but there will come a time.

*  *  *

Met up with JulesBuh and DeAng for lunch today at Earl's.  The burger I ate along with the fries must have been something crazy like 2000 calories.  It tided my over so much I didn't even eat dinner.

But, good times with them as usual.  They make me think and laugh (and not necessarily in that order)

*  *  *

Friday already?  YARGH

No comments: