Thursday, December 15, 2011

Might As Well Get Royal?

So crown moulding was on sale at Rona.  After doing some crown moulding in the family room, my dear wife had a brilliant idea:  "hey, why don't you do the dining room and the living room too while you're at it?"

Hey.

Why don't I?

:S

(I always pretend that it's a big hassle, but of course the truth is I enjoy doing trim work.  But only if it turns out good.  Which reminds me, I still have to finish the "finish touches" for the fireplace.  Gotta focus here...)

*  *  *

Oh, so you mean to say that if I took a painkiller (ex. advil), this pain in my hamstring would've been temporarily subdued?

I'm feeling sick and have a cold.  I took the Buckley's complete tablet.  My hamstring doesn't hurt.

I don't know why I have such an aversion to narcotics (the ones that would help the pain, that is).  Man, you're getting older and your body is already polluted!  Geez

No comments: