Monday, January 02, 2012

Good Bye Christmas Break 2011

It was great while you were around.  I didn't get as much stuff done as I wanted to, but that's okay.  I also enjoyed my first Christmas with my baby boy.  I especially liked watching him today "crawl" (which really is just him rolling his entire body.  It's frickin' hilarious)

*  *  *

Time to start thinking about going on a vacation in February.  Vegas?  Yukon?  Vancouver?  Anywhere?  Let's hope

*  *  *

Welcome back Buh!  Just keep going at it.  Even if it's only a few words.  Even if it's only one word.  I have to believe it will help, otherwise I posted 2474 or something times which was a big waste of my time (it wasn't.  At least, not to me)

*  *  *

Arfeli is getting nuped up in less than a month.  Dang...so quick.  Tingly biyag yet?

*  *  *

Hey

No comments: