Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Is Happening In A Few Days, Huh?

Went to the wedding rehearsal this evening.  I think it's going to be a great ceremony.  The priest was kind enough to explain the significance of all of the processions in the ceremony.  I didn't know I had a job; I hope I don't drop those crowns!

Then we went to Argay's parents' place for the after where I promptly ate three plates of Tita Chit's awesome palabok.  Yeah, I'm not really sure if I'm going to fit into this suit on Saturday.

Can't believe it's just a few days until the last of us get married.  Yikes

*  *  *

Poor Bubba...threw out her back and then had to wait a tortuous three hours in the walk-in clinic waiting for a doctor.  Doesn't help that she has to carry my chubbalubbs around all day.  Hopefully she gets better soon

*  *  *

Well, I gone and did it.  Changed the mortgage.  I hope I made a good decision and don't end up paying more than is necessary.  Now we just have to put our heads down for the next few years and try to kill this amortization period

No comments: