Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It Cost How Much?!?

So sometimes I take modern technology for granted.  For example, to get somewhere physically thousands of kilometres away in a matter of hours is pretty ridiculous considering just 100 years ago it was not possible.  So how much would that be worth to the normal person that had nothing to do with the development of that specific technology?

What I'm getting at is damn, it is quite expensive to fly to Las Vegas at this time of year.  But all things considering, it's pretty cheap.  Plus, I used our Petro Points to get a substantial discount.  Plus we got good flight times and it's direct flight.  Can't top that.  Well you can, but then I would just be getting greedy.

So the first big thing checked off the list.  Now onto the others...

*  *  *

Speaking of expensive, I'm scared to think about how much it is going to cost me to fix the fan in my car properly.  Argh

No comments: