Saturday, January 14, 2012

Overeat #2

Ay.

Here I go again.

Was craving deep fried squid, Chinese style.  Went to the Chinese Centre to get Eamon's suit (fail...apparently it was way too small for him.  Estimating fail as well).

Oh, did I mention that it was freezing today and the Camry wouldn't start?  Good thing Ian was there and gave us a boost.

Anywho, I will be better tomorrow.  I hope

*  *  *

So I have been reading lately.  Books.  Reading.  Wtf?

Anywho, been reading these books Sharon got called "The Hunger Games".  It's a good read.

Best part of today?  Reading my book beside Eamon as he flipped the pages of his book.  He makes me laugh.  He's getting quite interactive now.  Can't wait until March!

*  *  *

Car...booked!  Now just have to figure out what to do there

No comments: