Saturday, January 21, 2012

Suit Up

Last night Argay and I had to find a suit to avert the latest crisis for the wedding.  It was all about finding the same (out-of-season-impossible-to-find) suit or a similar looking one.  Luckily we did find one at Zara; unluckily Argay was out $$$ because we couldn't find the same suit that was on clearance, was only able to return the other one he bought at regular price at sale price, and the suit I got was on regular price.  Got that?  I know, all these thoughts about suits, and I literally just woke up from a dream that I was with Barney Stinson who was telling me to "suit up".  Yikes.

Anywho, a week left till the wedding.  Crazy

*  *  *

Went for some ramen (I seriously love noodles) last night with Ian, Maunley and Grayson after meeting up with them to do a suit exchange and to give Grayson his tux.  Grayson is 18 months old and is running free and wild.  I can't imagine when or if Eamon is going to be like that.  I figure I'll just buy a leash and a muzzle for him...lol

*  *  * 

No comments: