Monday, January 02, 2012

Now It's Officially Done...Just A Year Late

The fireplace!  All caulked up!  Completed to it's entirety!  Finally!

Why so many "!'s"?  Because it's past 2:30am and I spent almost 4 hours caulking!  (I shouldn't be surprised...caulking is one of the bane of my renovation existence).

(And yes, I am somewhat happy with the end result.  Maybe I'll actually post a photoalbum of it on FB.  You know, before I post a photoalbum of my babyboy...lol)

Anywho, I was somewhat productive as well by patching up a hole in the ceiling in the basement.  And all it took was 2 years!  2012 is looking up!

Although I do seem to already be breaking that resolution of sleeping more.  But whatever...I've been taking naps in the middle of the day for the past three days.  Crazy!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Caulking is such a funny word, for obvious and less obvious reasons.