Friday, May 04, 2012

I Hate Unions

Maybe because I've never worked in a unionized environment, I'll always say I'll never want to work in a unionized environment.  The people could be ridiculous, have a sense of entitlement and think they are more powerful than they really are.

All this because I was inconvenienced and had to wait more than a few minutes to get in and out of the parking lot because a union in the building is on strike.

But really, some of the rhetoric these strikers are saying is ridiculous.  Comparing their "plight" at worker as if they are abused wives, while some of their clients are actual abused wives themselves?  How does that make sense?

I think I have too much pent-up anger over trivial things...lol

*  *  *

Wait, what?  I have a 10km race tomorrow?  I remember when I used to do them years ago it was a big goal and I would have a countdown.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this tradition.  I'm just hoping I won't be too sore on Sunday or the days after that

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  sourced out where I'll get my custom car mats

No comments: