Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yes Dad, That Must Be It

On the barfing Eamon has been experiencing lately:  "maybe he's eating dog food at the daycare.  They have a dog, right?"

*  *  *

Officially off-call now as I'm no longer on-call.  I have a bit more of a bounce to my step!  No more stress of worrying if that pager is going to go off.  At least not until next year...

*  *  *

Tires23 ftw!  Great company with competitive rates (i.e. cheap!) and superfast service.  Got the rims on today and (I think) it makes the Fit all the more nicer.  It also has a wider stance and feels more on the road; more responsive.  At least, that's what I'm going with.

That was part one of dressing up the new car.  Part two and three is coming up in a few weeks.

I should prolly concentrate on selling the Vitz now I guess

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  two straight weeks of on-call means some o/t monies.  Yee-uh!

No comments: