Sunday, May 13, 2012

Whole(y That's Still Bad For You) Foods

Went to Whole Foods this morning for breakfast with the in-laws for Madda's De.  $8 gets you a crazy selection of stuff.  Needless to say, I kind of went nuts.

Just because Whole Foods has a perception of being "good for you", I did what I could and was successful in proving it wrong.  Less I be pretentious and all going there (which is what I always thought of that place).

It was an organic experience (to borrow the line from Herbal Essence), and there's a chance we'll be going there again in the future.

We then went to my parents house and Eamon had a grand ol' time with the cousin's.  Antonio is getting much bigger now and I really, really love the fact that he's quite the smiley baby (second borns stick together).

Then went home and continued my productivity, with dropping off the in-laws to the airport in-between.  Crazy!

I'm really loving this Honda Fit...all four wheels fit in the hatch.  Unfathomable thought with the Vitz.

Don't get me wrong though, I still like the Vitz.  I spent a lot of time today cleaning and prepping it for sale.  Sigh...I foresee it being tough to sell it at the price I want.  But whateves...it must be done

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  was productive two days in a row (!)

No comments: