Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unsurprisingly, I'm Not Confident And Unsure

Got exams tomorrow.  I can at least say I finished reading all the material, but I never actually "studied".

But then again, how exactly do I study?  I'll never really change, I don't think.  It's always going to be "procrastinate, freak out, don't sleep, cram, freak out, hope and wish for the best".  It usually turns out barely okay (not outstanding or as good as I want it to be), but it's been such a long time since I've done an exam that I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to do tomorrow.

I always tell people, "hey, if you fail, you just do it again...don't be too hard on yourself".  Why can't I listen to myself?  lol

*  *  *

I have this rage/fury towards the union at work that is on strike.  They haven't done anything to me personally, but their tactics are disruptive.  If I was to be one of the people stuck in the parking lot for an hour after work I may have...well done nothing.  But I would've been even more madder than I am already.  I'm a tough guy.  Yeah

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  finished reading all the materials

No comments: