Saturday, May 12, 2012

Workin' Out(side)

Beautiful weather today (and no studying to do...at least right now and if I didn't fail...lol).

So after swimming this morning, we decided to do some work in the garden.  Specifically, we had to dig out about 8" of dirt in the horrible, plant-less, full-of-old-roots garden beds and transport it to the backyard to make way for the new triple-mix soil we'll be getting next week (along with the plants).

Dirt is heavy.  Yeah.

Along with trying to take care of a teething, grumpy, wailing child, it took us a while to do.  But it got done.

Lawn being mowed also got done.

As well, I got my Vitz ready for sale by changing the wheels (I'm grateful the car didn't fall on me...lol).

So it was a busy, sweaty day, but the feeling afterwards is always craved

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  first productive day in a while

No comments: