Saturday, September 22, 2012

Buyers High, I Still Got It

It may be due to the fact that I calculated how much I would've spent if all the products were on regular compared to what I actually did spend.

Hey, rationalization is great.

But then of course I do the stupid thing of overthinking and start lamenting on how I should have gotten more items and then resell it for a profit.  I'm clearly not a business man.  Jeez, what is it with me and getting upset with things I never had in the first place?  As always, I have to remind myself to be happy with the things I have.

I also have to remind myself that hoarding is bad

*  *  *

Came across this song after watching a clip on WSHH about a guy who wouldn't look like he would sing this but he did:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMWtUv3_OY

Actually a song I dig...yee-ha

No comments: