Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Reflexology? More Like...

...re-f*#$%-that-hurts-ology.  I went for an appointment today and I guess my body is all out of whack and the system needed some re-aligning.  Just wish it didn't hurt so much during the process.  But all-in-all, it was something that was good.  I think

*  *  *

New students started today, and the one in particular I'll be working with is amiable.  Last month before reality!

*  *  *

While I dislike my new cellphone because the physical keyboard is no longer there (damn fat fingers), it does have some fancy apps.  One of them is a program that listens to a song you are listening to and gives you all the information about that song (ex. name of song, lyrics, artist).  Anywho, sometimes I hear songs on the radio and I never get the name or the artist of the song.

No longer!  Here is one I heard today that is a nice smoove-groove:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge95ah-Po_Q

*  *  *

Still trying to learn how to be happy

    No comments: