Sunday, September 02, 2012

Daddy Day

Yesterday was one of those days that made me realize (even more) that I have a little being depending on me.  Eamon is going through some teething pain again and that's making him quite the miserable.  He didn't want to leave my side, not even wanting to go to Mommy.

Okay, that made me not-so-secretly happy.  Whatever.

We also spoke to Mistie on video chat, and holy crap Macsen looks like an exact replica/mini-me of Mike.  I guess what I see in Macsen is what other people see in Eamon and how he looks like me (although honestly, I don't see it).  Can't wait for the two to meet each other again.

In the meantime, I can't wait until he gets over this miserable phase, because today he is quite miserable

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  baseboards done (just have to do the quarter-rounds)

No comments: