Sunday, September 03, 2006

Crap! Crepe!

So I went to Vaughn Mills today with Sharon because I wanted to do some shopping, despite what she thinks. She thought the only reason I wanted to go there was for this:

Nutella-ing me it's not good?
I will admit that the crepe with nutella and strawberries was damn good, but really, I wanted to shop. I ended up getting a cool pair of polyester pants. Sharon didn't do too bad either, scoring some pants and a jacket. I also got beef jerky and she got ice cream. Oh yes, good times all the way around.
Oh, and did I mention I saw my ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't talked to in years, there? I didn't say hi or anything, but the scenario could've been funny because:
-I was unshaved and feeling yucky/ugly
-she was looking good
-I was eating a crepe, looking like a fat loser trying to find a table
-my fiance was there, sick as heck, sounding like a man (according to her, don't lambast me) and not wearing her ring
All of this culminating to this likely exchange (in my head, of course): "Hi! I haven't seen you for a while (while nutella from my crepe is dripping on my nasty goatee and white shirt)! This is my fiance Sharon! No really, she's my fiance, she just didn't wear her ring today! I'm not lying! Say hi Sharon! I know, she sounds really sexy! See how well my life has been since you dumped me and we last spoke! Wanna grab a coffee sometime? I have a job!"
But luckily I didn't say anything. I just told Sharon, "there's my ex-girlfriend" and dragged her with me to the opposite direction. Of course the requisite teasing from Sharon and the "why are you blushing?" taunts came out, but I can't blame her. I am retarded, after all.
But of course, I'm very glad things turned out the way it did (obviously). I love Sharon with all my heart and I do believe she's my soulmate. I swear I'm not saying this just because she reads my blog. Really! I love you baby! (I really shouldn't say much on this whole topic anymore; it's getting kinda awkward)

No comments: