Saturday, September 30, 2006

Not Only A Surgery

I also have a fever. Well, Cabin Fever anyway. There really is just so much TV you can watch. I would like to be more productive or something, but I have this weird soreness-pain in my shoulders, neck and back of the head. If I stay still, it's not so bad. So...I stay still.
Which brings me up to the "medication" I am supposed to be taking. The Doctor prescribed for me Codiene and Tylenol-3 (which is a combo of tylenol and codiene according to Murse BJ). Now Codiene causes nausea (which I had quite a bit of, to the point I actually vomitted last night). Tylenol, well, is supposed to suppress pain. But if codiene causes pain, why bother taking the medication anyway? So...I didn't. I might just take regular Tylenol tonight if the pain really persists. Otherwise, I'm gonna be a hero and ignore it (well of course that's dumb. You don't have to tell me that.)
So then what is the most eventful thing I did today? I watched Ella Enchanted:

Bend it like Cinderella
It was actually a funny and entertaining movie. In fact, I think I may have a Rory-sized crush on Anne Hathaway now. She's not the prettiest of the bunch, but she certainly seems the most...genuine? Plus she's funny. Okay, I'll stop gushing now, but do know I had to of course search for her on the web. And I found topless pics of her. Heehee...

No comments: