Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dirty Screechez

So if the rumours are true, the world will be in a better place: Dustin "Forever Screech" Diamond will be coming out with a sex tape. Not only the fact are two girls willing to be humped by him in the video, it apparently has one of the most funniest disgusting acts that can happen. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at this pic for a clue:
Can't wait till Urkel does one
You know, AC Slater and Zack wouldn't have stood for this. In fact, I can picture Zack going into Screech's room while he was getting prepared, with Preppy going, "Stop Screech!" But then Screech starts singing, "I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm so...scared..." (Okay, some serious SBTB references there, but if Jesse Spano and Screech ever make a sex tape together there is no way in hell I am not getting it...just because I wouldn't be a true fan if I didn't...)

No comments: