Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pigee

That's what I call the hairs on my chin, because it's not quite a goatee. In fact, the hairs are so sparse, it just looks like it's dirty. But I don't care, I wanna see how long I can pull this off before I, well, pull it off.

This is how long mine will be...in about 68 years
* * *
Anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer goes on a test drive with the salesman, and the gas light goes on, and the salesman is scared they are going to run out of gas but Kramer convinces him to keep going? Well yesterday, my gas light started flashing in Oakville (as I was coming home from Niagara). I was thinking I could drive all the way to the Mavis Petro-Canada. But, I lost my nerve. I got off at Erin Mills (with my A/C and radio turned off to, you know, conserve gas). And then when I filled my tank, I realized I still had about 6-7 litres of gas in it. Dammit! I could've made it to Mavis!
The above totally made sense to me, including why I would possibly wait till the last second to get gas. I am special.

No comments: