Sunday, September 17, 2006

Two Great Words

If ever there were two words that were forever meant to be together, it would be: Jerky and Beef.

Dried Smoked Goodness
So Sharon and I went to Vaughn Mills today, and upon entering the Bass Pro shop, I noticed that a big bag o' jerky was on sale for $4.88 (reg. price: $8.97). So I doubled up, one Terryaki Flavour, the other Sweet and Spicy Flavour. I almost didn't get the S and S because it was apparently sold out, but the Chinese employee there found one of the last bags there for me. Score!
So I ate beef jerky and had a Peach Julius drink...awesome. Jason recommends!
* * *
Sharon and I then went to look at houses. I think I found the home I would like to live in. Too bad we're still like 9 months away from buying one. Maybe we better stop looking for now.

No comments: