Friday, September 22, 2006

"Woah...Look At That...Dad?!?"

So today I find out my Dad went to a strip club with a family friend who's here from the Philippines. I imagine if I went to the same strip club and saw my Dad and Titos there, that's what my reaction would have been (just for the record, I haven't been to a strip club in like three years...well one if you count the times I did inspections there). I dunno, the thought of late 50 year olds going to a strip club? I wonder if the boys and I will go when we're old. That might just be a little weird?
Oh, and I totally imagine my Dad complaining about the cost of drinks. He'll be so "nako! Mas mahal! When I went here when I first came to Canada, a drink would cost less than a dollar! Okay, one drink and let's go." Or even worse, the thought of a stipper asking my Dad if he wants a lap dance. Yikes.
Partay over hurr!

No comments: