Friday, September 15, 2006

Smart

So as I've said before, I find my parents pretty funny (although they are not intentionally trying to be funny). It's not that I'm making fun of them, but rather they say things that I just find amusing. Another one happened this morning, as I drove my Mom to work:
Ken, one of my best friends and the Smart Car Salesman, lent my neighbour, the world record holder guy, a Smart Car because he is going to attempt to break the record of pushing a car continuously for 24 hours around Lake Aquataine. I coincidentally called Ken the moment my neighbour was there, so Ken told him that I live right in front of him. Yesterday when I got home, we finally said hi to each other, but at the same moment, my Mom got home and saw me talking to him.
So this morning, my Mom asked me, "So Ken let him borrow the Smart Set?"

Can be worn with dress pants

No comments: