Friday, September 01, 2006

Fore!

So on my day off today, I went for (what seems now) my annual golf game. I went to Centennial Park with Ken and Marcin. Marcin and I ended up tied and Ken came in a distant second, which is not that surprising as it was his deflowering golf game. It was a good game, despite plenty of mulligans, lost balls and fore calls.

Imagine if it hit them on the foreskin!
Then to celebrate, we went to Master Steaks for a good steak lunch, which I topped it off with a pecan tart that was awesome. When I got home, my strut bar from Chicago was just delivered, thus the beginning of phase 2 of suspension upgrade for my car has begun. Great day off so far, although my baby is sick and might not be able to make it out to Ivy's party tonight. I don't want to go without her, thus confirming what I thought: I'm one of those relationship guys. That's it, I got to buy a motorcycle.

No comments: