Sunday, September 10, 2006

Damn, I Missed It

So I went to Walter's karoke party today with Sharon. While it was fun hanging out with some workmates, I also missed my old student's wedding. I was briefed by lil' Mikey that a certain clerk that used to work for my office was there looking for me. And based on the picture that Mikey sent me...yeah...wow (I would post the picture up here, but just in case anyone reading this might know her, well, I'd rather not).
And for those of you that may lecture me on the fact that I have a fiance, she said it's okay for me to have an infatuation with her. See? This is why I really, really love Sharon.
* * *
On another somewhat mixed-feelings note, my buddy at work, Tabico Jr. has been recently appointed the Quality Assurance position. In other words, he is going to be the PHI policing the other PHIs. Kinda sucks to see him leave our office, but at the same time it's good for me because it means I'm protected. What do I mean? Let's just say that any indiscrestions at work I may commit that he may notice will be overlooked. Score!

No comments: