Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dog Gone It

So as I was saying beforehand, I'm the oncall PHI this weekend. And boy, has it been relatively busy. Today, I got a call from a guy who just came from India that was bit by his father's dog there. The Doctor's there, apparently very worried about Rabies, really wanted him to get the Rabies Vaccination. I tried to talk him out of it (as it meant I had to actually do work...lol), but to no avail.
So I went to the Mississauga office, only to find out the pass card doesn't work there. Then I went to my office, only to find out my own pass card doesn't even work either. I was annoyed already because Sharon was waiting in the car and we were supposed to be at Che and Brian's kid Jacob's Baptismal party. So I had to wait for security to come, blah blah blah. Basically, I had to do all this because the guy thought he might get rabies.
See, if you get bit by a dog that looks like this:

Smile for the camera! So cute!
Then yes, I might agree with you. But when I'm hungry, I have to go to a party, I'm on-call, and I can't even get inside my own frikin' building, then you don't have rabies.

No comments: