Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Don't Do Opposite Things To Your Stomach

This is what I learned today:

killer ab workout (obviously not working, but still) + buffet lunch = stomach feeling like it got punched right after a meal

But it was really, really nice of my workmates to throw us a baby shower at good ol' Mandarin.  We got a ton of stuff, and a whole lot of people from the division came.

I was so nervous I had to say a speech in front of the 50 people there (for some reason), that it did help me not eat as much (and I didn't even end up having to say a speech).  But what I did eat (deep fried foods) is going to make me wonder how I'm going to possibly be effective in basketball tonight, especially since it's a playoff game.  But really, when have I ever been effective in basketball?

No comments: