Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Refusing To Come Out Of The Closet

I just keep making this closet in the nursery room unnecessarily fancy.  It will now be the only room in our house that has crown moulding.

Yikes.

(also, shouldn't I have put up the crown moulding before I put up the wall paper? And reason 152,352 I can't become a real contractor)

*  *  *

Funny sight today:  in elevator with BulesJoo and the woman beside her starting hacking up a lung.  The look on Bules face was a cross between having a seizure, getting punched in the gut and pinching a loaf.  Followed by her (not-so-)subtly inching away from her.

Hilarious as usual, especially since her subconscious (unconscious?) reactions, or at least what she thought were those types of reactions were very much conscious

1 comment:

julesbuh said...

What can I say? Coughing is in my top five pet peeves. No rhyme or reason why, but that noise....the dry, throaty, pheglmy combo just irks me. Weird? Irrational? I think not.