Tuesday, March 01, 2011

There's Some Cold Feet Out There

I find the weirdest things amusing.

This morning at the gym, I saw a sock on the floor.  I took a few steps and saw the other sock.  I had no idea why I found this funny until I thought about it after the fact:  imagine if I took a few more steps and saw other pieces of clothing?  This Hensal and Gretel thing could have resulted in an amourous scene.

I did catch myself literally laughing out loud like a doofus.  Even more so when an old man saw me as I was going towards the exercise machines (I was already dressed in my workout gear) and asked me if those socks were mine.

All I know is that someone must have cold feet out there

*  *  *

Heard this song on Glee, and remembered how much I liked it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UM249-WfP4&feature=related

Why am I so damn cheesy?

No comments: