Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Teasing Me...

...I feel it:  spring is near.  Good weather today, which got my shed dreams flowing again.  Uh-oh...might be hard though with a kid around here.  But whateves, I can dream.

For instance, I was dreaming today while I was in my "Crime Prevention" course.  The instructor reminded me of a Ron Howard (he even said it himself) and he wasn't, well, all that interesting.  And the material was pretty basic.  And it was a two day course.  I shouldn't complain though, because it was free and if there was anything I learned, it is that I have to replace some hardware for my doors.  Will be done, pronto.

We also went to our last class of Le Leche League.  What did I learn?  BREASTMILK SAVES ALL.  FORMULA SAVES NO ONE.  At least I think that's what they want us to believe.

Glad tomorrow is Friday, what

*  *  *

Stay Strong

No comments: