Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Want To Adjust

So we watched The Adjustment Bureau this morning...pretty good movie.  That Matt Damon, he's so dreamy with his perfect teeth (in all his movies, he always has those teeth).

I wonder if my life's path has already been determined.  I guess I've been lucky thus far; who knows what the future holds.  I just have to remember to turn the doorknobs counterclockwise if I want it to change?

Either way, the day did bring us to Ikea for lunch.  I don't know what it is with Swedes and meatballs.  I'm assuming they taste much better homemade, because the ones from Ikea made me feel bloated

*  *  *

The Tabico Family All-Stars came for dinner last night with Little Chloe.  We can only hope our child is as well-behaved as she is.

Fourth time's a charm?  Finally I cooked a half-decent Pad Thai.  But something was still missing...gotta go for lucky fifth

No comments: