Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm A Crime Fighter

Ummm, not really.  I am in the middle of taking a two-day "Crime Prevention Academy" course.  So far a lot of the stuff is quite logical.  The hardest part of the day?  Trying my damn hardest to stay awake.

Yet another sign I don't think I'm ever ready to go back to school.

Also went to the airport to pick up the in-laws.  Question I pondered while I was there, standing among the masses of people waiting for their people who was traveling:  I understand that travelers have the potential to stink because they've been on a plane for a long time; what, then, is the excuse of the people waiting for them?

Seriously now.

(A thought just came to my mind:  what if I actually stunk myself?  crap.  I doubt it, but I also wouldn't doubt that I stink now because of those people)

No comments: