Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Sweat

Literally.

So dayoff work for the win, what!

Then to my annual curling expedition at work.  Fun times, and with Pizzaville Pizza afterwards it just topped it off (forgot how damn good Pizzaville is).

Then went to play ball at the Valleys with my team.  We rented the gym for 2 hours, ended up playing for 2.5 hrs.  Non-stop.  As if we were still young.  I of course got blisters and leg cramps. It even got to the point that I was just not able to sweat anymore.  I swear I was just secreting stank scents and bile or something.

Should be interesting waking up tomorrow for the gym

*  *  *

I have to learn how to listen and stop thinking it's about me.  So embarrassed to be so self-absorbed.  What am I thinking?  Jeez

*  *  *

New tires and brakes on Friday at Dave's shop in Pickering.  Gotta do what I gotta do I guess. Hurts the wallet!

No comments: