Monday, March 21, 2011

Maybe They Needed More Guys?

Waking up on a Monday...gogogogogogo.

Especially hard considering what we ate yesterday for lunch:  Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  I was expecting it to be like my experience I had the time I had it in the US; which was namely tasty and yummy.

Instead, what I got was a bland burger.  The fries were good and plentiful, but the place ran out of malt vinegar and had no fork (I don't like vinegary fingers, especially if it's not malt-vinegary).  This was all documented by my wife, who had great fun teasing me as she witnessed (verbally) my stages of excitement and happiness to disappointment and "meh".  It's especially telling since she really enjoyed the experience.  But of course.

I'll have to try it one more time before I write it off.

In the meantime, I should go for a jog or something (most likely "something")

No comments: