Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hey Gurl Whass Yo Numba?

So we went to Rye's 29th Birthday Celebration last night.  It was at the Absolute Condo's party room, which was pretty hip as the youngster's say.

I totally would've picked up girls last night if:
-there was a ratio better than 1 girl:4 guys (sausage what)
-I drank as much as they did (if I drank at all what)
-I wasn't wearing boots (to hide my white socks what)
-I, umm...actually had game (not saying stuff like the title of this post what)
-I wasn't with my pregnant wife (or, you know, I wasn't married what)

Last time we "party" before the baby comes!

(Been doing this thing where I keep saying, "this is the last time I (insert what I did) before the baby comes!".  For example, "this is the last time I get a haircut before the baby comes!" or "this is the last time I clean my car before the baby comes!" or "this is the last time I make crappy pad thai before the baby comes!")

No comments: