Sunday, April 15, 2012

Celebrating Another Culture's Easter

Hey, your God, my God, anyone's God...all the same, right?

Well whatever the case, we went to the annual Greek Easter celebration tradition at the Adamides' place (otherwise known as the biggest Greek/Asian Easter Party I've ever attended).

As always, the lamb on the spit was the biggest highlight for me, in addition to Feli's Mom's potatoes.  I ate so damn much.

But whatever, it's a celebration!  10k race be damned.  As if I'm training for it anyway.

Another great thing from today?  The continued social-butterfliednessing of Eamon continues to progress.  I'm amazed by him.  Errr...sometimes

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  gave taxes to Tito Cesar to do (I'll try to do them myself next year) and went over our expenses for the near future with Sharon, which is important as we try to set our financial goals

*  *  *

Positive vibes to you. Stay strong

No comments: