Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Father Is Funny (April 18, 2012 Edition)

So my Mother is on Facebook, but it's usually my Dad who updates her page (I guess it's just easier if they share one together?).  It is my cousin's 18th birthday today, and my Dad always teased her growing up.  This is what he wrote on her Facebook page with my Mom's account:

hi anngeeh happy 18th birthday welcome to adult life.what's your wish? a car? money? big party? or b.f.? if i were you i'll pick up the later (b.f.) lol happy birthday and enjoy the day (dating) tito

Yeah, that's his humour (oddly similar to mine?).  Not only that, he used "lol".  Oh man...perhaps maybe the word "lol" has jumped the shark?  lol

*  *  *

Pie Guyz.  Gotdamn this might be my new joint.  I'm glad they don't have the nutritional values on the packaging

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  was gonna go back to sleep this morning after waking up, but I forced myself to get up and go to the gym, where I played ball.  Exercise for the win!

No comments: