Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Clean Ahhh

Went for my routine dental checkup this morning.  Got a nice cleaning (and an old filling replaced).  I like the feeling afterwards.  Too bad it doesn't stay that way, but the feeling is good while it lasts

*  *  *

Looks like Argay is going to get a Hyundai...good for him; he's getting a good deal which is awesome.  I dunno, I can't see myself driving an Accent.  I can't even picture myself driving a Civic.  Wilson at work said to me, "driving a car is like an extension of yourself; it's like your personality."  How true (conveniently...lol).  I think I'm a Fit.  It fits me (cue the jokes).

I guess that since I'm not "group buying" the car with ArJ anymore, I can possibly wait and peruse Autotrader and Kijiji for a good-priced used one or wait on the dealership for when there is a good sale.  Or I might get impatient and just get it right away...

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  7km!

No comments: